Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 13, 2010

Study,Sleep,Study,Sleep,Study Sleep!!!

My first's blog in my life had been born...
This few days,book accompany me for almost whole the time...
Study sleep sleep study study sleep...Wahaha,Like no life sia...
I like the feel when i saw what i had study are coming out in the exam paper,feel like very worth for sacrifices my time to study for it.Will you?
4 down,3 more subjects to go,which are Inorganic and physical Chemistry(wed),Mechanics(thurs) and later GLP(Good laboratory Practice) exam...
Dont know what is GLP right?kindly Press the link below:-




I should do my best to memorises all the slides note given by teacher,even really lots =(...
79 mark,GPA are 3.5 ; 80 mark,GPA are 4.0.The only choice for me are study and memorise it.
As my Material Science's tutor said:"It's better to study harder now as well as regret later..." Right?
Continue study my GLP and gonna to sleep soon.
Good night ...




***The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darren's playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com