Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Belated Valentine's Day ♥


Valentine’s Day passed away from us greatly 2 hour ago.
For me, it's an alone Valentine’s Day.
Just came back from dating with my book at ECP with eric .
There’s lot of couple celebrating their valentine day at ECP.
Some of them set up their ‘sweet’ camp,
And having their candlelight dinner in front of their camp.
Some of them sit at the beach and see the sea.
Some of them having dinner at high-classes restaurant.
For me,I dating with my book! FML
LOL…Lame right?
Btw,having my dinner with Eric at ECP Carl’s JR  today .
After dinner,on the way toward Changi village,
I suddenly realize that I leave my wallet over at restaurant.
OMG*SUPER DUPER WORRY you know?
My NRIC and other important stuff was inside wallet too!
Lucky I get it back when I went back there.
Thanks for staff whose help me to keep it carefully =)
I appreciated it*.

Just done a complaint.
**I just do my part, so don’t blame me,please =(
    Because I cannot withstand already.

For someone:
I am not trying to win something OR what from you.
I just want to let you know,
"Where are your fault because it’s not only my fault..."
This is just a fcuking small matter,you know?
Be More mature,Please.
Stubborn is not the easiest way to solve the problem.



P/s: Single and Available 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Darren's playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com