Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas's Eve

Today wake up at 6am sia.
So long didn't wake up for so early already.
Christmas's Eve coming already!
Gonna to finish 2010 already.Still hasn't plan anything to achieve for 2011.
Last night,my mum just told me didn't back m'sia on this week.
Sad sia!
Mean i will be no place to stay when i'll be there.
Lucky Mr.Ho kind sia,told me to ton his house.LOL

217PM!!!
I still at house,sitting in front of my comp.
Addicted to city ville.LOL
Later go to Malaysia,i think and hope won't jam.
Cause i think nobody will go to Malaysia countdown for Christmas,
Except me,ain't it?

Going to leave home soon i swear.

Just receive a call from URA(URBAN REDEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY)
*An authority redevelopment for SINGAPORE told me that,
I am one among 10 people to win a pair of ticket to
MARINA BAY Countdown 2011.WOOTS*
A pair for what sia,i am just single,totally wasted!


p/s:There's nothing much i want,
     All i want for Christmas are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Darren's playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com